DONE : rdflib 4.0.1-3 arrived in unstable - Was: Re: Preparing for a major update of python-rdflib package

Hi.

Just in case you had missed it, RDFLib 4.0.1-3 just landed in unstable
(http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rdflib/news/20140513T104042Z.html)

Feel free to test and report breakages.

Latest upstream (4.1.2) should be in experimental in the next days.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8