removal of /usr/{lib,share}/pyshared

dh_python2 in unstable, dh-python (1.20140511-1) and python-defaults (2.7.6-1)
now don't create symlinks to /usr/{lib,share}/pyshared anymore, but install
directly to /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages.  There are a lot of packages
affected, so maybe the complete removal cannot be done in time for the jessie
release.  There are different kind of fixes needed:

 - A package references pyshared in the packaging, and needs a
   sourceful upload.  I hope bug reports for all of these should
   already be filed.

 - A package not using pysupport and building architecture dependent
   packages should be binNMU'd.

 - A package not using pysupport and only building architecture
   independent packages needs a sourceful no-change upload.

 - A package using pysupport should be converted to a dh_python2/pybuild.
   This was already proposed as a release goal, but I didn't see any
   updates yet.

I would like to start pinging maintainers frist, then filing bug reports once
the final python3 version is in testing and a few of these issues are already
resolved in the archive.

Proposing to usertag issues with debian-python@lists.debian.org/pyshared-removal

  Matthias