Re: Upload new version of Veusz

Hi Jeremy,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Jeremy Sanders
<jeremy@jeremysanders.net> wrote:
> Could someone have a look at uploading a new version of Veusz? The current
> Debian version, 1.15, is very old (>1.5 yrs).
>
> I've updated Veusz in the PAPT repository to 1.20.1. These are the changes
> since the current version. It appears to build properly in pbuilder for sid.

I've briefly looked at your package (i.e. I haven't tried building it
yet; my local network is acting up and it's taking forever to download
the required build-deps at the moment...), but anyways, some comments
about your package:

- latest standards version is 3.9.5
- please collapse all unreleased d/changelog entries into a single
entry (dch -i should've done that for you); it should look something
like this:

veusz (1.20.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Jakub Wilk ]
  * Use canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields.

  [ Jeremy Sanders ]
  * Update to Veusz 1.20.1

- since you sign your tarballs upstream, please have uscan check the
signature as well (lintian-info -t
debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature)

Regards,
Vincent