Re: Indeed, python-concurrent.futures is the same

On 01/25/2014 06:01 PM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Sorry, what? and you didn't think to contact me first to almost
> rewrite the package? If there's problems, open bugs. Revert your
> changes or I'll do at the first occasion. and mainly, why don't you go
> away from DPMT once and for all? you're doing more harm than good
> here. you're not welcome here.

Shortly to the list:

This kind of message saddens me. I'm not expecting this kind of
interaction, but rather:

"thanks for fixing that, however there, you shouldn't have done this,
plus let me revert and fix that bit better"

Maybe you could try this style and really do team work if your package
is team maintained, no?

Thomas

P.S: Sent a much much larger mail privately explaining the context of
this upload.