Re: Joining the DPMT and git.debian.org access

[Alexandre Rossi, 2014-01-14]
> The Wiki page[1] suggests there are some git repositories

I added the "TEST TEST TEST" part as soon as I noticed someone added it
(I was hoping that a mail to this mailing list with more details will follow).
I will remove it from wiki.

> cannot find/see them. I also found out that some packages maintained
> by the team are hosted on alioth in collab-maint (src: bugz,
> dajaxice).

I reported bug reports, thanks

https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2013/02/msg00123.html