Re: Joining the DPMT and git.debian.org access

Hi,

>> My goal is to maintain sockjs-twisted (#735154).
>
> the problem is... we don't use git, not yet at least (nobody had time to
> propose a transition)

The Wiki page[1] suggests there are some git repositories, but I
cannot find/see them. I also found out that some packages maintained
by the team are hosted on alioth in collab-maint (src: bugz,
dajaxice).

Regarding the transition, the Java packaging team has both git and svn
repositories. Maybe the DPMT can do the same starting with my package
in the path suggested by the Wiki.

Advice?

Alex

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/