Re: How to run upstream test suite that uses ‘tox’?

Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> writes:

> You could just run the command specified in tox.ini, eg "python setup.py test".

Okay. I'll need to request upstream de-couple the test commands (there
are several commands specified in ‘tox.ini’) from ‘tox’.

Where should I direct upstream to read about ‘setup.py test’? Is that
the recommended way to enable a test suite for Debian and other
distributors?

--
 \           “The cost of education is trivial compared to the cost of |
  `\                                     ignorance.” —Thomas Jefferson |