Re: Recommending get-orig-source for packages ?

Hi Ben,

On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 09:07:01PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> > I was just thinking a link might be useful for folks landing on the
> > LibraryStyleGuide page, but I don't feel strongly about it.
>
> I have written <URL:https://wiki.debian.org/BenFinney/software/repack>,
> do you think that is worth linking to (perhaps if I put it at a
> different Wiki page) from the Python library style guide?

Can you please confirm that you have realised

   https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements

and that next version of devscripts will contain an uscan that is able
to remove files easily without extra scripts?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de