Re: Status of python-central and dh_python

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org> wrote:
> 2013/7/22 anatoly techtonik <techtonik@gmail.com>:
>> Does that mean that helper to build Python packages is finally rewritten in
>> Python?
>
> Unrelated, but yes:

To me the fact that replacement for dh_python is written in Python is
very much related to dh_python status. Thank for the link.

> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dh-python/dh-python.git;a=tree

That's cool. I always wondered what do all these magic commands like
dh_python2 actually do. Any chance to include that summary in
dh_python* modules docstrings for Debian non-hackers out there?
--
anatoly t.