RFS: feedparser/5.1.2-2

Hello,

I prepared a new version for feedparser. It merges the changes made in
Ubuntu, most notably adding support for python3. It also switches the
packaging style to use dh.

Please also note that I am also adopting this package (the previous
maintainer, Carlos Galisteo, is OK with that) as I maintain rss2email
for which it's an important dependency.

The svn repo is up to date at the following URL:

 svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/feedparser/trunk

And here is the last changelog entry:

 feedparser (5.1.2-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   [ Jakub Wilk ]
   * Use canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields.
 .
   [ Etienne Millon ]
   * Add myself to Uploaders.
   * Import changes from Ubuntu (version 5.1.2-1ubuntu2)
     - Thanks to Barry Warsaw, Chuck Short, Dmitrijs Ledkovs, Jamie Strandboge,
       and Michael Terry.
     - Build for Python 3 (Closes: #664199)
     - Run the test suite during build (Closes: #649172)
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes needed)

Thanks!

--
Etienne Millon