Re: Joining Python Modules Packaging Team

On 9 June 2013 08:56, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
Speaking of which, django-ajax-selects debian/rules does this:

        cp -r ajax_select/static debian/django-ajax-selects/usr/share/pyshared/ajax_select

/usr/share/pyshared is an implementation detail of Python helpers; you should not rely on its existence. (In fact, now that we support only one Python version, I hope we get rid of it soon.)

Hmm. Looks like I don't need that line any more anyway, these files get appear to be installed automatically, presumably by dh_python2 (as they belong in the same directory as the python code).
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>