Re: Request to Join Project Python Modules Packaging Team from Vincent Cheng (vincentc-guest)

Hi all,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
>> I currently maintain pygame outside of the team, and I'd like to bring it
>> into the Debian Python Modules Team (instead of having it just sit in
>> collab-maint). If I have time I can also help out with some of the other
>> python modules maintained by the team, of course. :)
>

> Could you re-send the join request to debian-python@lists.debian.org? Thanks
> in advance.

I guess I should briefly introduce myself to the rest of the team
first. Well, I'm currently a DM (DDPO profile here [1]), and I'd like
to join the DPMT and PAPT to move some of my self-maintained packages
(pygame is one of them) into team maintainership. Most of my other
packages are also team-maintained (I'd estimate half of my packages to
be in the Debian Games team, in fact). I also lurk on IRC as
vincent_c, so feel free to poke me there if you'd like to chat with
me.

Thanks!

Regards,
Vincent