Re: Hand pygame maintainership over to Debian Python Modules Team?

Glad to see that you're still alive and not MIA, Ed. :)

Since both you and Andreas agree, I'll switch the maintainer field
over to the Debian Python Modules Team (and keep you and Andrea's
names in Uploaders, of course) and move pygame over from collab-maint
soon-ish (well, as soon as I'm accepted into the team). Thanks!

Regards,
Vincent