Re: Python plans for Jessie?

* Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org>, 2013-05-06, 20:02:
What's the current status of pybuild and what should we do to adopt it over and above general dh_python2/3 adoption?
--buildsystem=pybuild doesn't imply --with python2,python3 (hi Jakub! :)

Hi Piotr[0]!

but maybe we should consider it for debian/compat=10 since other helper tools are deprecated?

How would that work for packages with private modules?

[0] I know I promised you to take a look at pybuild. But the sad reality that it's most likely not going to happen. :(

--
Jakub Wilk