Re: Python plans for Jessie?

On May 06, 2013, at 07:59 PM, Matthias Klose wrote:

>this is something to decide once 3.4 is feature complete, a test rebuild was
>done, and fixes for build failures are uploaded to the archive.  So do you
>volunteer doing that?

This is another good reason to expand test coverage in package builds and
autopkgtests.  We'll have to wait of course to see what happens in 3.4 but I
would feel better about making it the default if we had decent coverage in
package test suites.  It usually takes a while for PyPI to catch up.

-Barry