RFR: python-qrcode -- native python module to generate QR codes

Hello,

I created and uploaded a debian package with a python module:

 * Package name    : qrcode
   Version         : 2.4.2-1
   Upstream Author : Lincoln Loop <info@lincolnloop.com>
 * URL             : https://github.com/lincolnloop/python-qrcode
 * License         : BSD (2 clause) MIT/X11 (BSD like)
   Section         : python

  It builds those binary packages:

    python-qrcode - QR Code image generator

The package and further information can be accessed here.

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/qrcode

I would be happy about any feedback and reviews.

In the long run I am also looking for a sponsor.

About the package:

I know that debian already contains the python-qrencode module,
which could do the same.
But the qrencode module needs a C library to be compiled.
Thus, if you have a python application that will not only run
on debian but probably also on other distributions, or will be
installed from python source (pypi), it is easier to use qrcode
the qrencode, since there is no C compilation process involved
in installing this python modules from the source.

Thanks a lot and kind regards
Cornelius