Re: reportbug says "python is a dependency package"

OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du lundi 08 août 2011, vers 16:22, Barry
Warsaw <barry@python.org> disait :

>> I believe it's a feature, not a bug. This is to prevent people from reporting
>> bugs in the Python interpreter against the python package.

> Wow, that's really useful information to convey, but I'm not sure the warning
> actually does that very well.

> I guess fixing that should start with a bug report on reportbug. ;)

It  seems that  it is  the BTS  which declares  python as  a "dependency
package". Maybe this  makes more sense for other  packages. I still need
to find the list of "deppkgs" to check what kind of packages is here.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Write clearly - don't sacrifice clarity for "efficiency".