Re: reportbug says "python is a dependency package"

* Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org>, 2011-08-07, 10:07:
"reportbug python" reports that "python is a dependency package". I don't know what a dependency package is but "python" seems a classic binary package to me. Where should this bug reported?

I believe it's a feature, not a bug. This is to prevent people from reporting bugs in the Python interpreter against the python package.

reportbug 5.1.1 doesn't report such message for me

Use advanced or expert mode, like Piotr does, and the problem will go away. :)

--
Jakub Wilk