reportbug says "python is a dependency package"

Hi!

"reportbug  python" reports  that "python  is a  dependency  package". I
don't know  what a  dependency package is  but "python" seems  a classic
binary package to me. Where should this bug reported?

Initialy,  I wanted  to report  a small  problem in  dh_python2 manpages
stating to depends on cdbs (>= 0.4.90-1~). Since it is a native package,
this should be cdbs (>= 0.4.90~) (or cdbs (>= 0.4.90)).
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Don't comment bad code - rewrite it.