Re: RFS: DPMT: python-hl7 0.2.0

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 05:02:33PM -0500, John Paulett wrote:
> I corrected debian/copyright in subversion (the parsing error on was
> caused by empty lines inside the license).  I also corrected the
> License short name.

Thanks for fixing this.

> As I am packaging novice, please advise if this warrants an new upload.

I do not think so.  There are people out there who keep on ignoring DEP5
and declare debian/copryight as free text format.  While I do not like
this and would love to see DEP5 a format which should be forced by
policy my guess is that you will have other reasons for an upload which
fixes this issue as well before the time is ripe for DEP5 as policy
requirement.

Thanks for the general hint about copyright format

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de