RFS: DPMT: python-hl7 0.2.0

I am the upstream maintainer of python-hl7 [1] and have packaged it
for Debian.  I was hoping that a DD may be able to review the package
with me and potentially sponsor the package [2].  I have worked with
the DPMT before to maintain the jsonpickle package.

The package is lintian clean and I have built it in a sid pbuilder environment.

Since this is a healthcare-related library, it could potentially fit
under the Debian Med team, but due to the fact that the library is
just a simple Python module and my existing familiarity with the the
DPMT policies, I thought I would ask here first.

[1] https://github.com/johnpaulett/python-hl7
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-hl7/trunk/

Thank you,
John Paulett