Re: Help with my Debian package for Orange

On 06/29/2011 06:58 PM, Mitar wrote:
> I have made a Debian package for Orange:
>
> http://orange.biolab.si/
>
> The idea is that we have a daily snapshot packaged as Debian package.
>
> You can get it here (also source package):
>
> http://orange.biolab.si/debian/

FYI, a separate packaging was already attempted sometime in the past.
You can find the SVN repository for the packaging here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/collab-maint/deb-maint/orange-data-mining/

I don't know how current this is, but there might be some helpful stuff
in there. Either way, if you indeed will start to provide packaging
upstream, then the above repo should probably be removed to avoide
confusion.