Re: Help with my Debian package for Orange

Hi!

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Christian Kastner <debian@kvr.at> wrote:
> I don't know how current this is, but there might be some helpful stuff
> in there. Either way, if you indeed will start to provide packaging
> upstream, then the above repo should probably be removed to avoide
> confusion.

Yes. This is quite old. ;-)

For at least some time I will be able to provide packaging.

I think once we get rules script in order, then there will not be much
work to do, just updating dependencies and so on.

I still have those two problems: how to compile for multiple
architectures and how to configure ld path (or use rpath?).

Mitar