Re: request to join a team

[Tiago Saboga, 2011-03-04]
> I'd like start helping the debian python community too. I wonder if
> there is a list of help-needing packages, or recommendations for
> beginners to help with debian python. I don't want to package new
> modules, as I see we already have some trouble with the existing ones.
> I don't mind triaging bugs, or making trivial tasks, if they are
> useful. Any ideas?

If you can, join #debian-python IRC channel on OFTC network, various
problems are mentioned there from time to time. Current /topic contains
these links:

http://deb.li/pybugs
http://deb.li/py27
http://deb.li/py26

If you know how to fix one of those bugs or at least want to try to fix
one, let us know on the channel.