request to join a team

hi, i wanna into the python modules team if is possible to help to Debian Project, and python comminity ,
i'm new in this procedure for packagin python module, and all in packaging but, my intent to learn is very huge so, i feel this as big goal if can do this and of course, like i love debian and python as language, so i guess to will be maybe easy to start with tiny and simple modules and going grow to maintain more.
i will glad if someone can tell me, where is all doc to follow, and with this part of project can will be a DD.
not have any package yet, maybe inside exist some procedure or list to can start or something..

thanxs by all, sorry by my english, and my nick in alioth is emperor-guest

regards

--
Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/