Re: Build-time testing

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 09:47:20AM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> It would be nice if dh auto-detected a setup.py (and/or missing Makefile) and
> didn't run 'make test' in that case, so that the override_dh_auto_test wasn't
> necessary.  Yah, I should create a bug and patch for that.
Note that tests usually need more build-depends than the main packaging
(which is in simple cases just a bunch of file operations), so enabling
the tests for a package unfortunately involves manual expanding of
build-depends.

I would like to enable tests at least for packages I use, should I?

--
WBR, wRAR