Re: ocrfeeder and dm-upload-allowed

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 05:17:43PM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> leave it as it is now (unless you will not be accepted in next week
> or two¹)...

Well, if I haven't applied yet it's because apart from the ones that
I'm already maintaining, I have 4 more packages waiting in NEW, which
will be hopefully processed by next week.

Everything else is ready and my sponsor (Ana Guerrero) is willing to
advocate me, so I'm not expecting the process to take very long.

Berto