ocrfeeder and dm-upload-allowed

Hi,

I've just packaged the latest version (0.7.3) of ocrfeeder for Debian.

The upstream developer is my friend and colleague, and the
communication between us is fast and fluid, so I'll probably be in
charge of packaging most releases (as I have already been doing).

Since I'm about to apply for becoming a DM, my sponsor suggested me to
add the DM-Upload-Allowed flag to ocrfeeder so I can upload packages
from now on without having to bother anyone.

The maintainer of the package is still the python apps team, so I
wanted to share this with you in case there's any problem or issue
that I should be aware of (I actually wanted to send this before
uploading the package, but my sponsor thought I had already done it
and uploaded it for me--sorry for this).

Thanks,

Berto