Re: ocrfeeder and dm-upload-allowed

[Alberto Garcia, 2011-02-09]
> Since I'm about to apply for becoming a DM, my sponsor suggested me to
> add the DM-Upload-Allowed flag to ocrfeeder so I can upload packages
> from now on without having to bother anyone.

Please don't add it if you're not DM yet.

> The maintainer of the package is still the python apps team, so I
> wanted to share this with you in case there's any problem or issue
> that I should be aware of (I actually wanted to send this before
> uploading the package, but my sponsor thought I had already done it
> and uploaded it for me--sorry for this).

leave it as it is now (unless you will not be accepted in next week or
two¹)... and please ask your sponsor to add his name in the changelog
above "add DM-Upload-Allowed flag" next time (or add it yourself if
he agrees) - I'm lazy and invoking who-uploads in order to find a
person to blame for setting this flag too soon is one command too many
;-P

[¹] otherwise remove this flag in the repo so that next upload will not
contain it