Re: Packaging pypy

Hi Kay (2011.11.30_21:01:01_+0200)
> >The logical follow up is, how about X-Alternate-Python-Stacks ?
>
> I was contemplating that long term, once Nuitka is really a useful
> accelerator, it should be allowed to compile modules, whole
> packages, or programs at install time.
>
> Will that fit into this?

I know little about Nuitka, but I don't think so. Nuitka isn't something
that python modules will want to support at build time, is it?

As I understand it, it could compile *applications* to C using Python's
C API.

What could it usefully do for a pure-python module package?

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/