RFR: wader, a ModemManager replacement

Hello,

I am looking for a reviewers for my python package "wader". I
believe that I can find a sponsor (hi dannf), but would
appreciate the Debian python experts reviewing the upstream as
well as the packaging.

 * Package name    : wader
   Version         : 0.5.8-1
   Upstream Author : Andrew Bird
 * URL             : https://github.com/andrewbird/wader
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

wader-core - alternative D-Bus service for managing modems

Long description:
 A drop-in replacement for modemmanager and alternative implementation of the
 ModemManager API, with extensive support for many UMTS devices, simple plugin
 system for supporting new devices, robust USSD stack, multipart SMS, MMS
 reception, extensible AT engine, handles binary SMS cleanly, and can provide
 a Python shell to interact with a device during runtime.
 .
 If your 3G device does not work well with ModemManager, you may wish to try
 wader-core as an alternative.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/wader

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wader/wader_0.5.8-1.dsc

Thanks!
/ac