Re: RFS: python-unipath -- object-oriented approach to file/pathname manipulations

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Arnaud Fontaine <arnau@debian.org> wrote:
> Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I am  looking for a  sponsor for  my package "python-unipath".   It is
>> needed as it is a dependency for new upstream versions of trash-cli. I
>> would like  to maintain  it as  part of  the Python  Modules Packaging
>> Team. I've just applied on alioth for svn access. My username there is
>> andrewsomething-guest.
>
> As no sponsor seems to have stepped up yet, I would happily sponsor this
> package.

snip...

> Besides of that, your packages looks fine. Let me know when your package
> is available  in the SVN and  you have made the  changes mentioned above
> and I will upload it.

Thanks for the very helpful review. No one has gotten back to me on my
request to join the project, so I still can't add this to SVN. I've
re-uploaded the package to mentors. It should fix all of the issues
you brought up. It can be retrieved with:

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-unipath/python-unipath_0.2.1+dfsg-1.dsc

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>