RFS: python-unipath -- object-oriented approach to file/pathname manipulations

Hi all,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-unipath". It is
needed as it is a dependency for new upstream versions of trash-cli. I
would like to maintain it as part of the Python Modules Packaging
Team. I've just applied on alioth for svn access. My username there is
andrewsomething-guest.

* Package name    : python-unipath
 Version         : 0.2.1
 Upstream Author : Mike Orr <sluggoster@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://sluggo.scrapping.cc/python/unipath/
* License         : Python
 Programming Lang: Python
 Description     : object-oriented approach to file/pathname manipulations

 Unipath is a package for doing pathname calculations and filesystem
 access in an object-oriented manner, an alternative to functions in
 os.path, shutilm glob, and even some functions in os.* It's based on
 Jason Orendorff's path.py but does not adhere as strictly to the
 underlying functions' syntax, in order to provide more user
 convenience and higher-level functionality.

I've uploaded a package to debian-mentors. I will added to svn if/once
I am approved. To access further information about this package,
please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-unipath

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-unipath/python-unipath_0.2.1+dfsg-1.dsc

I would appreciate any review, and of course  an upload. I've also
recently had my key added to the Debian Maintainer's keyring. So if
anyone if familiar with my work in Debian, I would love it if you'd
set the DM-Upload-Allowed field as well.

(I'm not yet subscribed to the list. So please CC me in any reply.)

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Maintainer