Re: Help with my Debian package for Orange

you might also like to look into a recently cooked

$> apt-cache show packaging-tutorial
Package: packaging-tutorial
Version: 0.1
Installed-Size: 880
Maintainer: Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org>
Architecture: all
 This tutorial is an introduction to Debian packaging. It teaches prospective
 developers how to modify existing packages, how to create their own packages,
 and how to interact with the Debian community. In addition to the main
 tutorial, it includes three practical sessions on modifying the 'grep'
 package, and packaging the 'gnujump' game and a Java library.