Re: Help with my Debian package for Orange

Hi!

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
> is it "lintian-free" (i.e. if you run lintian -- are there warnings/errors)?

No, but this is also something I will need help with. ;-)

> are they build against up-to-date sid?

No, against squeeze.

> as for multiple versions -- what is the Orange's build system?

Something home-brew. ;-) Mostly a makefile which compiles .so files
which are then injected among .py files and this is packaged together.

> btw -- we should list it among
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/machine-learning

Sure. ;-)

> care to join the project or commit the entry for the tasks page?

I can join the project and commit the entry. Just tell me how. ;-)

Mitar