Re: RFS: decoratortools

* Daniele Tricoli <eriol@mornie.org>, 2011-05-30, 19:41:
I discovered that decoratortools was orphaned working on #607083. My first thought was to include decoratortools in python-peak.util, but the former has a popcon score about twice the latter. In addiction after this change python-peak.rules, python-protocols and python-turbogears have to be fixed.

python-peak.util could just have "Provides: python-decoratortools". Since none of the (build-)dependencies are versioned, no further changes would be needed.

That said, I'm not a fan of package bundles like python-peak.util.

--
Jakub Wilk