Re: RFS: decoratortools

Hello,

On Monday 30 May 2011 16:40:36 Jakub Wilk wrote:
> 1. (Quoting long description:) "It provides [...] support for
> decorating  arbitrary assignments, synchronized methods, and more." I
> didn't check what "more" means, though. ;)

More means:
- signature matching
- debug generated code
- "meta-less" classes ---> a "one-size-fits-all" metaclass, so that most of
  the common use cases for metaclasses can be handled with just one
  metaclass.

> 2. There are 4 reverse-dependencies in the archive.

I discovered that decoratortools was orphaned working on #607083. My first
thought was to include decoratortools in python-peak.util, but the former
has a popcon score about twice the latter. In addiction after this change
python-peak.rules, python-protocols and python-turbogears have to be fixed.

Kind records,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org