RFS: decoratortools

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "decoratortools".

It builds these binary packages:
python-decoratortools - version-agnostic decorators support for Python

The upload would fix these bugs: #590781

The package appears to be lintian clean, except for the following:
P: python-decoratortools: no-upstream-changelog

But upstream is not providing any changelog.

The package is available in SVN:
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/decoratortools/trunk

Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org