Re: dh_python2 transition

On 05/02/2011 04:45 PM, Arto Jantunen wrote:
> How about concentrating on getting rid of dh_python and python-central
> for wheezy? My understanding is that consensus about those two being
> deprecated and needing to be removed should be achievable without too
> much flaming.

dh_python should be gone already, I hope.
python-support is kinda sane implemented, so I wouldn't mind to keepo it
for yet another release - but I think we should get rid of it, too.

Btw, is there any lintian check to see if the oooold dh_python is being
used?

 GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F