Re: dh_python2 transition

* Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de>, 2011-05-02, 14:58:
I would prefer if we could make the transition a release goal.
Would you be up for writing it up and proposing it as such? I support the idea.
Uhum, yes, we need more people laughing at us.

How about concentrating on fixing things that *are* broken?

The existance of now 3 helper tools is one of the biggest and long
standing issues we have. It is about time to fix it, and now is a good
time to start it. At least we can try to get it done.

Yes, we had 3 until someone decided to write a 4th one. Progress!

--
Jakub Wilk