Re: dh_python2 transition

Il 02/05/2011 13:37, Jakub Wilk ha scritto:
> How about concentrating on fixing things that *are* broken?

I must admit I haven't looked at dh_python{2,3} yet, and never tried to
look at its issues. Are there some references, bug numbers, IRC logs,
whatever, to get an idea of those?

Getting rid of unmaintained helpers is certainly helpful, but we should
care of it only if that reveals to be the biggest issue, or we'll
probably end up into Wheezy freeze with lots of packages to be managed,
with a limited manpower.

--
  .''`.
 :  :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>