Re: Discuss Python plans for (early) wheezy cycle

* Omer Zak <w1@zak.co.il>, 2011-01-21, 00:52:
If I may make a radical suggestion though: what do you think about making Python 3 the default for Wheezy?

over my dead body ;-P

Okay, then Wheezy+1 :)

How about supporting both python (default being Python 2.7) and python3
(default being Python 3.x, x=2 in Wheezy?) forever as two separate
languages?

That's the plan. Except maybe "forever" is exaggerated. We do hope that we'll be able to remove Python 2.X from Debian at some point.

--
Jakub Wilk