Re: RFS: Didjvu, Djvusmooth, Ocrodjvu, Pybtex

* Stefano Rivera <stefano@rivera.za.net>, 2010-11-05, 21:46:
debian/rules: Not a fan of dh $@?

FWIW, I have nothing against dh $@, but I'm opposed to abuse of %-rules.

============================
#!/usr/bin/make -f
%:
	dh $@

override_dh_auto_install:
	dh_auto_install -- --install-lib /usr/share/didjvu

Now you need only to jump through a few hops to let the binary find the modules. ;>

/python-apps/packages/ocrodjvu/tags/0.4.6-3

My previous argparse comment still applies, but this is aimed at squeeze
which doesn't have python2.7, so you don't need to do this yet (but
consider it for the trunk, please).

It's been already "python (>= 2.7) | python-argparse" for a while, in both branches. That said, I'm not sure if this change was necessary at all. New python will surely "Provide: python-argparse", won't it?

--
Jakub Wilk