PyDist files

[Sandro Tosi, 2010-07-28]
> JFY(and others')I, with numpy -4 upload of today, we start shipping
> dh_numpy and pydist file: so if you use dh_python2, you can leverage
> the pydist file and call "dh_python2 --depends numpy" (or even

it's `dh_python2 --depend numpy`
                        ^^
Should I change it to --depends, --recommends and --suggests (from
--depend, --recommend and --suggest)?

oh, and if you don't like what Sandro puts in his pydist file, you can
override it in debian/pydist-overrides file (same syntax)

BTW: some initial docs about PyDist are available here:
http://deb.li/pydist (and yes, I will most probably change version range
meaning a little bit as nobody on #debian-python likes it)