Re: [Half-OT] Plone and: Re: python 2.6 deb for lenny ?

Hi,

On Thu, 15.07.2010 at 16:50:02 -0400, Michael Mulich <mrm41@psu.edu> wrote:
> So I'm fairly stuck at this point, but I'm not giving up. I'm going
> to package plone no matter how many times it kicks me in the head
> (or at least until brain damage ensues). Any one else feel like
> joining me? :)

I didn't read your other emails so far, but Plone imho *is* a bit too
dynamic for Debian's packaging system, at least, if you, like me, need
to deploy it in a hosting environment.

Therefore, I'm doing the whole Plone stuff outside of Debian's
packaging, BUT I'd like to see Debian provide a good platform to run
Plone on, which is, also imho, currently not the case.

I feel like working on that issue, but not on trying to package Plone.

--
Kind regards,
--Toni++