Re: Possible Mass Bug Filing: String Exceptions Removed in Python 2.6

Il 06/06/2010 4.43, Scott Kitterman ha scritto:
> A couple of weeks ago, Jakub Wilk noticed this issue and prepared both a DD
> list of affected packages and the grep output that was used to detect
> potentially affected packages.  I know some of these packages have been fixed
> already.  Please reply to debian-python with fix reports or reports of false
> positives.

Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>
   boa-constructor
   python-scipy (U)
   pythoncad
   scons

Excluding scons (which is already fixed in upstream trunk, will be in
Debian too as soon as release is announced, ETA is mid June 2010), I've
uploaded fixes for all of the packages listed above.

Regards, and thanks Jakub for your analysis!

--

  .''`.
 : :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>