Re: Possible Mass Bug Filing: String Exceptions Removed in Python 2.6

> Please reply to debian-python with fix reports or reports of false
> positives.

Not quite either of these, but in a similar vein, I've filed bug #584833
against gourmet with the patch from Ubuntu for this issue as part of regular
due diligence on the Ubuntu side - so gourmet should probably be exempted
from the MBF.