Re: (again) Why default python is not 2.6 yet?

Hi

Dne Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:28:58 +0100
Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> napsal(a):

> Ok, but those ~10 packages are only the tip of the iceberg. They were
> scheduled weeks ago, and if they're still there, they'll probably last
> longer. For example, are all the maintainers aware their packages are
> FTBFS? I took 'gammu' as example, and there is no RC bug filed, so
> probably Michael didn't even know gammu needs work.

There is, but fixed in experimental. I just did not manage to extract
fixes to fix build of version in unstable (well the thing is that the
FTBFS is completely unrelated to Python version, it's just bad timing
in some test cases), so I will probably upload version from experimental
to unstable.