RFS: python-scrapy -- Python web scraping and crawling framework

Dear Python mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the "python-scrapy" package

* Package name    : python-scrapy
  Version         : 0.7-1
  Upstream Author : Scrapy developers [1] [2]
* URL             : http://scrapy.org/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-scrapy - Python web scraping and crawling framework
python-scrapy-doc - Python web scraping and crawling framework documentation

 Scrapy is a fast high-level screen scraping and web crawling framework,
 used to crawl websites and extract structured data from their pages.
 It can be used for a wide range of purposes, from data mining to
 monitoring and automated testing.

The upload would fix these bugs: 551038 [3]

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-scrapy/python-scrapy_0.7-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar

NB: I have already svn-injected the package onto the team's SVN [4].

[1] http://hg.scrapy.org/scrapy/file/fce8f9e2a4f0/LICENSE
[2] http://hg.scrapy.org/scrapy/file/fce8f9e2a4f0/AUTHORS
[3] http://bugs.debian.org/551038
[4] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-modules/packages/python-scrapy/