Re: License entry in egg info files

On 2009-10-17 23:59, Ben Finney wrote:
> So currently I don't think they are bugs of any severity above ‘minor’.

I agree, that this is 'minor' or even 'wishlist'.

> Presumably all these are created by upstream ‘setup.py’ settings, so it
> would ultimately be for upstream to fix in each case.

The maintainer can patch the setup.py file in the meantime or in
case upstream does not care.

A lintian check sounds like a good idea to me. It's all about
package consistency. Fortunately, I forgot my poor Perl
knowledge years ago, so somebody else has to write it.